In order to get zombie chases, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You must be running the latest version of Zombies, Run!
- You must have Zombie Chases turned on
- If using GPS mode, your GPS must have a fix
- If using Step Counter mode you must have entered your stride length correctly
- You must be moving faster than 5km/h or 3mph
- You must be moving slower than 18km/h or 11mph
Please Note: Making changes to chases using the Zombie Chase options will only increase/decrease their frequency, or the speed at which you need to be moving to escape. The speed you'll need to reach to actually trigger a chase will always be the same as listed above.
If you're sure you're meeting those criteria and are still having problems then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
For more information about how chases work please check our 'How do Zombie Chases Work?' FAQ page.