Unfortunately, we can't transfer purchases between the Google Play Store and the iTunes App Store. If you wish to retain subscriber access you'll need to buy a Pro Membership for the new platform.
Articles in this section
- I'm a Legacy User - How do I upgrade my app?
- I bought a Pro Membership on one platform, can I transfer it to another?
- How do I cancel my Pro Membership subscription?
- I’ve got a new phone. Do I have to buy a Pro Membership again!?
- How do I move Zombies, Run! to an SD Card? (Android)
- Why can’t I find Zombies, Run! 3 in the Play Store? (Android)
- What's the difference between Zombies, Run! and Zombies, Run! 5k Training?
- When are new episodes released?
- Can I play Zombies, Run! while cycling?
- Can I play Zombies, Run! on an elliptical machine?